RENZ ECL 360 Electric Wire Closer
£4,194.76 inc VAT
The RENZ ECL 360 is an electric closing machine for wire comb bindings. Part of the Semi-Professional Line of Wire Comb Binding Systems. Universal solutions in binding for medium sized runs. Short change over times guarantee a high level of performance and economy, even with smaller runs. For use in offices, copy shops and in-house printing plants.
- Quick size adjustment for fast wire diameter set up
- Integrated ring wire hanging device for comfortable working
- Binds up to 340 sheets
- Fast and consistent bind cycle from the first to the last document every time
- Binds the largest diameter 1 1/2“ (38 mm) RENZ RING WIRE®
- Automatic protection safety switch
- Parallel adjustment guarantees a perfect bind every time
With the ECL 360 approx. 400 closings/hour are possible (depending on product, book thickness, format and operator) with or without calendar hangers. Calendar hangers have to be added manually before closing. Footswitch operation leaves both hands free for binding. For all binding elements up to 38 mm = 1 1/2″ (independent from the pitch). A safety circuit prevents finger injuries and guarantees optimum protection whilst working. Robust metal construction for use in book binderies, copy shops, in-house printers, etc. Quick and easy wire size adjustment diameters in just a few seconds. In combination with the WP 300, the ECL 360 becomes a powerful binding system.
Solid metal construction with quick and easy adjustment to the respective diameters. A safety circuit prevents finger injuries and the machine comes with an integrated hanging device. Additional parallel adjustment guarantees an optimum, regular binding. Quality made in Germany.